We must have a good natural topical approach to stay in front of the symptoms of psoriasis which gives us Warriors immense relief and easier days.
In this video I show you my personal organic castor oil for psoriasis topical treatment. I wrap my legs with a generous amount of castor oil that has good benefits like scar prevention and deep nourishment. Castor oil can remove psoriasis plaques and all dead skin when you do the wraps like I do.
Press ▶ play below to learn how:
Can castor oil help remove psoriasis?
I get asked “Does castor oil help with psoriasis?” and the answer is YES! We must stay in front of the symptoms of psoriasis to bring IMMENSE relief to our lives as we heal inside-Out.
It helps soften and remove the awful psoriasis plaques of dead skin completely when you use my wrap approach. This is why castor oil is good for psoriasis treatment.
Castor oil psoriasis topical treatments followed by a bath, then moisturizing will massively improve your life.
You will flake less, itch less, scratch less and bleed less. This will improve your energy and mental health.
Now you are not reacting to symptoms that are already too severe which drives anxiety, guilt, fear and depression. You are in front of them and minimizing the severity of psoriasis symptoms using castor oil to help.
You are answering the fear with Skillful Action, and this is the Way of the Warrior.
You are now proACTIVE and prepared.
The more often we can remove the plaque buildup the more the body can eliminate through the skin surface.
I will post another video focused on castor oil for scalp psoriasis. I have an approach for that too! There are so many good castor oil benefits for psoriasis!
My Castor Oil Psoriasis Topical Treatment Steps:
- Castor oil wraps – apply a generous amount of castor oil to psoriasis plaques. Then apply some to a cotton flannel rag or shirt and apply that (optional), then wrap in BPA-free plastic wrap and put on clothes, socks, leave for a couple hours the first two weeks, then go up to a few hours.
- Castor oil for scalp psoriasis treatments work great too. You can use a shower cap. Wet the hair with warm water then pat dry, leaving hair wet and comb it. Apply castor oil to your finger tips and rub throughout the scalp psoriasis lesions good. Put on a shower cap and a headband to keep it on. Leave on for a few hours or overnight. Then on to the bath, or shower, to gently remove the softened plaques of dead skin and wash your scalp following my steps above. It will feel AMAZING!
- Remove the wraps (and shower cap if doing castor oil scalp treatment)
- Run a Bath with coconut oil, borax powder (you can also use a quality epsom salts, himalayan pink salts and/or dead sea salts), an essential oil blend you like and some body wash, soak for at least 20-30 minutes and gently remove the caked dead skin with rag, deep rhythm breathing, put on some music or a podcast and study your plan.
- After your bath, do a warmish-cool shower, add a quarter-sized amount of shampoo, rub into palms well, then apply to the scalpline and rub the shampoo out through the hair. Work it into the scalp well, and let sit for 1-3 minutes as you wash your body, rinse out well and pat dry.
- Apply the organic lotion and rub in well. I use an organic aloe vera lotion from Puracy, it’s their Baby Formula. You can apply as many times as you like throughout the day. I keep a bottle at home and in the office.
- Add another coating of lotion as start to dry out during the day, this lotion also cleans the cracks, you can dab on more castor oil to the lesions themselves to.
Castor Oil Benefits for Psoriasis
Castor oil will deeply nourish, protect and regenerate your skin. It will prevent long-term scarring and damage to the skin after the psoriasis heals and goes away. It will keep the skin young and tight.
Castor oil can be used for scalp psoriasis as I detailed above in step 1. Use it on any psoriasis plaques and affected areas to get in front of the symptoms and gain relief.
Castor oil is good for psoriasis healing, the best topical psoriasis treatment I have found.