Last Updated: March 8th, 2019:
Psoriasis is just the tip of the iceberg. It’s on the skin, but not due to a skin issue. All of the remedies I link here I use myself and they are for healing the body, which will then clear the skin. The gut, bowel, lymph and other systems need repair. Keep your blade sharp and your mind open!
Plant & Soil Based Probiotics are the most powerful weapon to heal Psoriasis:
I have finally found the MOST EFFECTIVE probiotics available for Psoriasis relief. I have tried many and spent hundreds of dollars looking for the best one. I have a close relationship with Randy Upham, the biologist and founder of Ozona Organics, who cultures these probiotics and I trust him. I have spoken with about 100 people so far, who had been taking it for at least three months and they are all noticing results with no negative side effects.I’m SO EXCITED!
These specific plant and soil based probiotics which live on plants and around their roots, are a major piece to the natural healing puzzle. I’m noticing general health improvements, beyond just my skin clearing up.
- Probiotics (Plant and Soil Based) | Click here to order – These strains they are culturing are known as “microbial metabolites”. They are bacteria that produce metabolic enzymes as a byproduct. These metabolic enzymes are crucial in removing harmful cells and influencing immune system function while also healing the inflamed gut wall. Metabolic enzymes are produced by the body, and perform various other important functions throughout the body such as cell tissue repair, waste cleanup, and even destruction of harmful cells. They are resilient and make it past the stomach acid intact. They are in low numbers in the gut, so they are more influential and colonize quickly upon arrival. These plant based probiotics are cultured specifically for relieving chronic inflammatory conditions, in our case Psoriasis. It’s a tasteless liquid you take in the morning after your 1st liter of pure lemon water and before your morning celery juice. This is the #1 most important supplement as you continue or begin your natural healing journey! NOTE: Use coupon code SPRINGCLEANSING10 for 10% off your one-time order total right now.To save money, you can order more at once and use these coupon codes during checkout:
3-Pack: PHW3PACK (10% Discount)
6-Pack: PHW6PACK (15% Discount)
9-pack: PHW9PACK (20% Discount)
For international Warriors, set up a free account with https://www.myus.com/
MyUS will give you an address in the USA to ship to. They then notify you when it is received and ship the package on to your home country address! You can then order probiotics and use the US shipping address you get. This saves money and time.
There are many testimonials at the bottom of that page you can read to see others’ experiences and results, which are incredible! This is the only supplement you need to invest in and stick to everyday in my experience.
Here are the strains included in this culture: (Click here to order)
- Lactobacillus intestinalis
- Lactobacillus Gasseri
- Lactobacillus Reuteri
- Lactobacillus Animalis
- Clostridium sp
- Blautia sp
- Mobilitalea sibirica
- Bacteroides acidofaciens
- Barnesiella sp
- Parabacteroides sp
- Topical Probiotics Mist | click here to order – Ozona makes a mist spray, which influences the microbiota on the skin directly balancing it out. This has been working very well for me too. I have used it on my face, ears, scalp line, neck, arms, legs, ALL over with great success 2x per day. It’s easy to apply and dries quickly. I strongly suggest it working in conjunction with the internal liquid probiotics to maximize results quickly!! Keep a bottle at home, in the car and at work! NOTE: Use coupon code SPRINGCLEANSING10 for 10% off your one-time order total right now. Click here to order
- Probiotics Shampoo & Body Wash | click here to order – Ozona rolled out a shampoo that also works as a body wash! It is all natural and organic, and has lemon and mint essential oils for extra cleansing and a pleasant scent. It is REALLY helping my scalp and face. I rinse my hair well, then I apply it generously to my scalp and face. I let that stay on for about 5 minutes while I wash the rest of my body. Then rinse lightly. Click here to order
Most important nutrient supplements:
- B12 (adenosylcobalamin with methylcobalamin) – This is the most important vitamin. B12 is the methylation vitamin, it is used by the liver to absorb nutrients into the bloodstream. This enhances all plant foods you add to the diet. We are what we absorb. The plant and soil probiotics above also produce B12 as a byproduct.
- Zinc (liquid zinc sulfate) – Zinc is depleted quickly on chronic inflammation state and is necessary to healing process. It is hard to find in whole plant foods, so I supplement.
- Magnesium Glycinate – Magnesium is depleted quickly on chronic inflammation state and is necessary to healing process. It is hard to find in whole plant foods, so I supplement.
- Atlantic Dulse flakes – Sprinkle on guacamole, hummus, salads, meals. This seaweed is very good at eliminating heavy metals from the body.
- Liquid Chlorophyll (paraben free)
- Colloidal Silver Water – (I use this every other day at most.) – I get it from my herbalist Ray Oostdyk in Roanoke, VA, call him to order.
- Wild Greens | Click here to order – This is a power-packed source of phytonutrients for overall health,
cleansing the liver and the blood, this is where clearing the skin begins! The goal of Wild Greens was to create a high quality green food product that consistently worked with a vast majority of patients. The herbs needed to be nutritive without being overtly medicinal so they could be consumed daily and nourish the body with a therapeutic dose of nutraceuticals and phytochemicals. The contents are a blend of nettle, chickweed, Siberian lettuce, dandelion leaf, and couchgrass.
Hemp CBD (cannabidiol) supplements & topicals heal Psoriasis:
The skin has it’s own ECS (endocannabinoid system) which has receptors that are activated by cannabinoids. There are very interesting studies and trials showing the efficacy of CBD on the ECS in healing Psoriasis and other chronic skin issues. CBD benefits the nervous system and immune system directly and quickly. This brings instant relief to itching, pain, redness and reduces inflammation fast.
CBD will take a little while to activate the ECS’ receptors. As this happens, I have experienced a lot of positive benefits. I have noticed MUCH less anxiety, incredible pain relief, less itching/scratching, better sleep, balanced moods, less impulsive, more relaxed, shaking in hands and feet is gone, and of course, the inflammation on my skin going way down, awesome stuff.
Quality is everything, so look for manufacturers who are cold-processing the whole plant which ensures that the CBD (cannabidiol) remedies are fully-laced with all the most beneficial cannabinoids and other compounds, including natural terpenes. It’s what they call Full Spectrum, and it’s designed to provide outstanding results. These products also contain NO or virtually no THC, which is the compound that creates the “high”.
I use a battery to heat CBD oil and breathe it in, also known as vaping. I discuss this is in my most recent breakdown video. I find it a great way to bring in a consistent flow of CBD in a highly absorbable way.
Detoxification & Cleansing – The following are three powder supplements and 2 essential oil blends I use to help the body eliminate heavy toxins, such as heavy metals, bromide, fluoride, chlorine, mycotoxins, endotoxins, neurotoxins, radiation, DDT, herbicides, pesticides, Roundup (glyphosate), and biofilms. These supplements are based on Dr. Michael Lebowitz’s work. I read his research and work with him closely, click here to read through his website:
- Camu | Click here to order – Camu fruit contains the 2nd highest concentration of bioavailable vitamin C in the world, which is known as the detox vitamin. It opens up the lymph pathways and helps the body detoxify. It’s also very anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and removes heavy metals. Studies have shown it to be extremely anti-inflammatory, boosts one immune system, and has anti-viral effects. Many people take Camu as a cold/flu preventative in the fall and take high doses immediately at the onset of a cold.
- Takesumi | Click here to order – This is carbonized bamboo, which has been used by the Japenese for centuries to heal the body. It is very good at chelation (binding and eliminating heavy toxins from the body.) It is tasteless, is very soft, with no side effects, stir 2 scoops in a cup of water and drink in the morning on empty stomach.
- BFB-1 Essential Oil Blend | Click here to order – This specific blend of essential oils is very effective at breaking down biofilms (aka bacterial sludge) that pathogens build and hide in. Biofilms can cause tough chronic issues that can remain perpetual if this isn’t dealt with in some cases, including my own. I rub a drop into the sole of each foot, thumbs, and behind the earlobe 1-2x daily. I also use a diffuser and breathe in essential oils in my room while I sleep, and around the house as well. I have just finished my 1st bottle of BFB-1 and will now go to BFB-2 as Dr. Michael Lebowitz suggests. He has a lot of research and patient studies that I have read through on his website.
- BFB-2 Essential Oil Blend | Click here to order – I plan to use this blend next, to mix it up with BFB-1 above. It’s a different set of oils that are also very effective and clearing out biofilms and disrupting “quorum sensing” which is a method pathogens use to communicate with each other. I apply the same way as above, I plan to alternate these 2 essential oil blends, 2-3 bottles per year.
OTHER ITEMS TO GET:
- Non-Toxic Cleaner Concentrate – Removes pesticides from produce (soak in a tspn and cold water for 10-15 minutes organic and 30 minutes for non-organic produce), cleans hands and surfaces, I mix a little in a spray bottle, one bottle will last years.
- Vitamin D3 – This is a vital hormone for immune function, manufactured by the body with sun exposure. When sunlight is difficult to obtain year round, supplementing Vitamin D3 (along with magnesium as a cofactor), can work ok. Nothing beast getting some sensible sunlight here and there on the skin.
- Angel Juicer Pro – This is an incredible machine. It’s very expensive but is in a league of it’s own and will last forever. I got one as a gift, which is the only reason I have one. If you have money to spend, this is a worthy investment. I have used it for almost five years, it continues right along as new.
- Hamilton Beach Juicer – Very affordable and durable juicer. I used this one for over 2 years, 100s of juices, never broke down.
- Nutribullet Magic Bullet Blender – Very affordable and durable blender. Very easy to clean, have a nutritious smoothie ready in 5 minutes.
- Celtic Sea Salt and Himalayan Pink Salt – dissolve a pinch in water for trace minerals or sprinkle on food.
HERBAL TEAS FOR PSORIASIS:
Add some raw honey and cinnmamon for taste and more healing.
The following anti-microbial herbal supplements and essential oils are excellent for helping the body eliminate infections, biofilms, Candida and cysts. I use these in cycles, probably three times per year along with the three powders I mentioned above. These supplements are based on Dr. Michael Lebowitz’s work. I read his research and work with him closely, click here to read through his website:
- Morinda (Noni) | Click here to order – Morinda, aka “Noni” is a broad spectrum antimicrobial, an effective anti-inflammtory and promotes a healthy immune system. Morinda Citrifolia has been reported to help in a plethora of issues. It has been shown to be immune system modulating, anti-cancer, anti-diabetic, a strong antimicrobial and to enhance cognitive abilities, etc. While it has many beneficial properties it is most widely used for it’s antimicrobial and immune modulating properties, and is used by thousands of doctors across the world for this purpose. This is key to reversing autoimmune dis-ease, Psoriasis.
- Smilax | Click here to order – Smilax has been used in central and south American for hundreds of years traditionally prescribed for the following conditions: psoriasis, arthritis, autoimmune diseases, detoxification, hormone regulation, and as a general tonic and blood purifier. It has also historically been used to treat syphilis, gonorrhea, and other STD’s since at least the early 1800’s as well as for leptospirosis. One of the most unique components of Smilax is how it contains sarsaponin, which has been found to be an effective endotoxin binder. This means it removes the byproduct toxins of pathogens in the body. This reduce the immune response to those toxins and reducdes inflammation.
- Golden Thread | Click here to order – This is a broad spectrum antimicrobial (virus, bacteria, fungus, parasite) providing liver and gallbladder support. Golden Thread contains berberine, the component that gives goldenseal, coptis, and oregon grape root their yellow/gold color, bitter taste and some of their therapeutic effects. In China it has been used to treat infantile dysentery, Trichomoniasis, diphtheria, scarlet fever, tuberculosis, typhoid fever, tonsillitis, eczema/psoriasis, type II diabetes and ventricular extra systole. Many people find it works great for acute and chronic infections.
FRUITS, HERBS, VEGGIES, JUICING, SMOOTHIES:
Eat as much fruits during the day, try juicing and water fasting during the day sometimes. The less the body needs to digest solids, the more it can focus on elimination and healing, the faster you heal! Remember this is not permanent, just as long as it takes to get well.
- Wild Blueberries (frozen)
- Celery (12-16oz juiced in the morning on empty stomach)
- Ginger root
- Sweet Potato
- Leafy Greens
- – Spinach
- – Romaine
- – Red Leaf
- – Butter Leaf
- – Green Leaf
- Nettle Leaf (tea / alcohol-free tincture)
- Burdock Root (tea / alcohol-free tincture)
- – Blackberries
- – Raspberries
- Cruciferous Veggies
- – Broccoli
- – Cabbage
- – Kale
- – Cauliflower
- Aloe Vera
- Red Clover
- Mushrooms (Chaga, Shiitake, Button, Cordyceps, etc)
- — Psoriatic Arthritis ———————-
- Ginger root
- Sweet Potato
- Cat’s Claw (alcohol-free tincture)
- Rosemary, Thyme, Sage, Oregano, Basil
- Licorice Root (alcohol-free tincture)
- Rose Hips (tea / alcohol-free tincture)
- Dandelion (tea / alcohol-free tincture)
- Red Apples
- Black Grapes
- Melons (Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Honeydew)
- Lemon Balm (tea / alcohol-free tincture)
- Atlantic Seaweed (Kelp, Dulse, Spirulina)
- Raspberry Leaf Tea
- Raw Wildflower Honey
- Skullcap (alcohol-free tincture)
- Butternut Squash
- Wild Rice
- Hemp Seeds
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Raw Almonds
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Celtic Sea Salt
- Olive Oil cold-pressed
- Avocado Oil cold-pressed
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Hummus (NO canola oil)
Top 10 Herbs to use all the time
- Cilantro (coriander)
Things To Avoid & Minimize
- heavy metals (copper, mercury, lead, cadmium, aluminum etc)
- pesticides, herbicides, glyphosate (“Roundup”)
- white refined sugars, corn syrups, sugar-free substitutes, refined honey (I use raw unfiltered honey, it’s strong anti-viral)
- GMO products
- canola oil (it is hidden in “blends” in lots of products and restaurants)
- dairy products (try ghee, coconut milk or almond milk, use goat or low-fat feta cheeses)
- conventional wheat products (get organic and ancient grains)
- conventional corn & soy products (get organic, gmo-free corn chips, tortillas, etc, avoid GMOs and herbicides)!!
- “natural flavors” you don’t know source of
- conventional household chemicals
- fluoride, bromide, chlorine
- OTC painkillers
- junk, processed, fast, fried foods
- conventional pork
- conventional eggs (go pasture-raised, cage-free)
- conventional red meat products (go local or grass fed)
- canned tuna or other canned meats or foods
- nightshades if you are sensitive to them*
- use of aluminum foil for storing and cooking foods
- antibiotics (unless emergency situation, be sure to use these probiotics during and after done https://phwarrior.com/probiotics
- electromagnetic toxins (don’t charge your cellphone or other devices right next to your body while you sleep, no screens in the dark, no laptops on your lap. Don’t sleep with your devices.)
- get all conventional household chemicals you don’t use out of your house
- Be sure to check your house for mold. You can use cedar oil and borax mixtures to kill mold back. Do NOT use anti-fungals
I eat potatoes and spicy peppers occassionally. Now that my stomach is strong, I can better digest and eliminate things.
SOURCES THAT I USE AS MY BASIS FOR NATURAL HEALING:
YOUR NATURAL HEALING PRACTICE (NHP) AT HOME:
- PHYTOCHEMICAL ANTIOXIDANT DIET – 90 ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS
- FRUITS, HERBS, VEGETABLES, ALKALINE WATER, LIQUID FASTING WILL HEAL THE BODY FAST!
- ALKALINE WATER
- ANY FRUITS ARE OK; FROZEN WILD BLUEBERRIES, PAPAYA, BANANA, BERRIES, MELONS, GRAPES
- FRUITS AND VEGGIES – SOAK NON-ORGANIC FRUITS & VEGGIES IN COLD WATER AND THIS Non-Toxic Cleaner Concentrate
- JUICING & SMOOTHIES
- SALADS 5-10 MINUTES BEFORE DINNER. (EAT THEM WHILE YOU COOK.)
- CLICK HERE TO REVIEW MY FULL GROCERY SHOPPING LIST!
- GET SMALL DOSES OF SUNLIGHT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
MINIMIZE (the less you eat of this stuff, the faster you will heal)
- CONVENTIONAL WHEAT
- WHITE SUGAR, CORN SYRUPS, ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS
- JUNK FOOD AND SODA
- CONVENTIONAL EGGS
- CONVENTIONAL CORN, CANOLA, & SOY PRODUCTS
- “NATURAL FLAVORS”
- CANOLA OIL
It is all about C.O.W.S. (Chlorophyll, Oils, Water, Salts) as a big part of your daily Psoriasis diet.
DRINK YOURSELF WELL!!
Healing Foods are important but the LIQUIDS will cure you. What I suggest here transcends diet. This is herbal medicine for reversing causes of Psoriasis. Do what you can, as you can, slowly build things into your practice.