Wow, it’s been a while since my last post. Although, at this moment, I have no readers, I still made a promise to Myself and my eventual community of healing Warriors, that I would write in this journal every day. It’s part of my Psoriasis Therapy!
So, This morning, October 17th 2012, my skin is feeling very good. I got some yoga in this morning, a few core exercises, a dip in the pool and my patented Psoriasis Shower. After the shower, my skin was very soft, no itching at all (usually after pool time, I get itching sensation from the chlorine), and my spots are cool.
Let me get up to speed here on the progress of my diet transition and lifestyle routine paradigm shifts. Honestly, eating is quite boring at the moment, but that is to be expected. When a carnivore goes pescatarian, the menu is going to be quite shaky at the start. That is why transition itself, is so key. I do already notice some changes, specifically on my scalp Psoriasis, which is where P began for me.
Typically my morning routine is;
- a full liter bottle of water with 1 whole lime and my PHion water ionizing drops (10 drops each) . That is my Psoriasis remedy Water.
- 1 light tablespoon of Slippery Elm Bark Tea in 2 cups of water, stir well, let steep for 20-25 minutes, stir again, and drink down
- 2 cups black coffee, with Stevia used as a sweetener. (I am transitioning to tea only and using Stevia as as sweetener eventually, but coffee is my #1 vice)
- another liter of water with 1 quarter lime slice and PHion drops
- 1 avocado, usually mush up some guacamole, dip cucumbers and celery, or I will slice it onto a green leafy salad with cucumbers, olive oil, apple cidar vinegar and herbamare
After that late morning avocado salad, I’ll typically snack throughout the afternoon on celery, cucumbers, carrots, hummus, an olive oil dip with herbamare. The key to the afternoon is to continually add fluids, primarily room teparature P water (lime and drops) along with teas. The #1 tea I drink is American Safron . Steep for about 15 minutes. You can also mix it into your water bottle and sip on some safron water which is refreshing. The goal for me is to drink at least 4 liter bottles of P water per day.
When the dinner bell rings, I have been using Fish as the primary animal protein. But, I have had completely vegetarian dinners about half the time as well. Saute up some zucchini, broccoli and onion, boil up some gluten-free noodles, and just a tiny bit of tomato sauce (I know this needs to be transitioned out) for taste.
This is the habitual practice I have been going through for 2 weeks now. Like I said, the coffee will need to be kicked ultimately for the full healing experience. I have had two cheater days so far. Those days consisted of a total of 4 bloody marry’s basically and some marshmallows (why?).
I need to start making soups.
So far so good, I don’t see any spots disappearing yet, but I do notice a much slower time frame of skin regeneration, which is the first sign to regression of symptoms! I’ll be working on my Psoriasis principles and my natural Psoriasis products much more soon too, to make the blog a guide for Healing, as I continue my journey.