Ok! So I’ve been in Tulum for just about a week now, and i would say my diet transition is moving along nicely. I just finished eating a romaine and kale salad, remembered my Omega/Flax this time, so that means this is the first day where I’ve remembered to take that 3x! It’s the small victories that keep us Warriors moving smoothly and with steadfast vision of pure health and clear skin.
So, my main focus so far has been the following
- Minimize coffee to 2 cups
- Using Agave (cactus) sweetener instead of sugar
- No Dairy (except for some cheating involving cheese, that’s off the record)
- No sugar of ANY kind…. big :((
- Only fish for meat (might have had some tacos al pastor, the are so good in Tulum…)
- Add teas to my diet, particularly Slippery Elm Bark in the morning (gross) and American Safflower (tasty with a lime or touch of Agave)
- Eat less late at night
- breeth deeply throughout the day, a bit of yoga in the morning
- sun and swim (I’m lucky here since I’ve jumped back to the Caribbean… Hey, I’m poor, I’m trying to run my own businesses that may someday make me some good money (i believe Firmly), and in the mean time I live pretty cheap in paradise…
- peace and harmony
You will see #10 a lot as I transition my mind to moving slower, more concisely, and find time to appreciate my accomplishments to that moment. I am a peaceful warrior.
So that is what I have so far to cure this rampant widespread manifestation of my immune system, which needs my help. I am finally Listening. I am going to heal my Psoriasis naturally. I know it will take time, I am committed. I will heal myself and hence my skin.